The marriages and divorces of Marxism and Feminism
by Cinzia Arruzza
With a prologue by Penelope Duggan
An accessible introduction to the relationship between the workers' movement and the women's movement. The first part is historical, the second theoretical.
(By Jack Whitman)
With 33 people from 15 different countries, 3 courses of food reflecting a smorgasbord of cultural influences and a live session from an azeri tar and accompanying singing chef, the fundraising dinner organised by Borderless that took place at IIRE on 9th February was precisely that, sans frontières.
- Parent Category: IIRE Activities
Between the 24th and the 15th December 2012, the IIRE is helding its Ecosocialist School. Nineteen young activists from fifteen different countries (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Niger, Spanish State, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Turkey, United States) participate in the session. During these three weeks, they will live together, self organise the practical life in the institute, attend the lectures and discuss their content and the social and political situation in their different countries.
Click "read more" to access the daily lectures in audio format and the reading materials for each day.
- Hot marxism and Liberation Theology in Latin America
- New NSR: China's Rise: Strength and Fragility
- Audio lectures and reading materials of the Youth School 2012
- New NSR: Capitalism - Crisis and alternatives
- Asian Global Justice School: The Thriller in Manila
- International women’s seminar held at the IIRE (14-17 July 2012)